The impact of the greater community is a powerful statement. EHM Senior Solutions has invested nearly $18 million over the past 10 years to provide care and services to those in need.
With your help, together we will support older adults in need by providing for health- related expenses and basic needs.
The EHM Foundation provides funding for charitable care by:
- Providing financial assistance for medical expenses that are not covered by insurance
- Partnering with community nonprofits to better serve the older population
Empowered Aging Within Our Community
With your help, together we will support projects within the EHM campus communities which expand and improve experiences for our residents; and continue to support Saline area community programs promoting empowered aging and assistance for older adults in the Saline area community.
The EHM Foundation provides funding for an empowered aging community by:
- Providing funding for capital improvements and programming which serve the residents across all our
- Providing services and programs that enhance the quality of life for older adults and their caregivers.
- Assisting with handyman services within the Saline area enabling older adults to remain in their own homes
- Partnering with the Saline Area Senior Center to provide Meals on Wheels to homebound older adults who are unable to obtain their own food or prepare meals.
With your help, together we will support ongoing training, furthering education opportunities and provide emergency support for staff.
The EHM Foundation provides funding for staff support by:
- Providing scholarships for staff members pursuing a degree in fields related to geriatric care
- Assisting with ongoing training opportunities ensuring our staff can provide the best care
- Providing financial assistance to help those staff members experiencing personal hardships
Dementia Care & Awareness
With your help, together we will support the need for Dementia care and programming along with education and training for caregivers, families, local business, and community. *This is a new focus area for the Foundation.
The EHM Foundation provides funding for dementia care and awareness by:
- Supporting Best Friends training and education
- Offering Alzheimer’s and Dementia Awareness trainings to the community
- Providing enrichment programs through our Adult Day and Education Center
- Partnering with Dementia Friendly Saline to create a caring community for families and
improving business practices through education and awareness training for local businesses
- Support efforts to increase funding and awareness of Dementia research
Our organization remains focused on not only helping to provide quality care for those served, but improve the quality of life in the greater community.
We could not do it without you.
Our gratefulness goes out to all of our donors and volunteers. Your generosity and compassion is truly appreciated and please know that it has made a difference in an untold amount of lives. EHM is proud to walk with you on our journey of service.